Dr. Nancy Lefever is a 1988 graduate of the Medical College of Georgia. She has been practicing family medicine for 21 years, and the last 8 years have been in the Tate and Jasper area.
Dr. Lefever is happy to be in the North Georgia mountains where she enjoys the people, the gentler pace of life, and the challenges of bringing healing to those God brings to her office. She strives to live her life under the guidance of Jesus, the Great Physician, and she believes that by following His precepts she can help patients achieve a healthier life. This goal is accomplished using traditional medicine primarily, but also by exploring other options with patients when indicated.
Tate Medical Associates is pleased to serve you with our staff of a competent, caring doctor, nurses, and office personnel. We want you to feel as comfortable as if you were a friend or family while under our care. And we want to help you achieve the greatest health possible for you — a goal that involves you as part of our team.
Dr. Lefever is on staff at Piedmont Mountainside Hospital, so you can be assured of continued care should you ever require hospitalization locally. Also, for your convenience Tate Medical Associates takes most insurances that are common in the area.
Dr. Lefever has a special interest in geriatrics. She is now serving as the Medical Director of Amedisys Home Health Care located in Jasper. (2013)
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.